Personalized Gua Sha
The Gua Sha promotes lymphatic drainage and helps give the skin a glow.
The benefits of gua sha have been known by traditional Chinese medicine for thousands of years, and are still used for today’s beauty routines. This facial massage tool was perfected over the centuries to promote the circulation of interstitial fluid, reduce puffiness, reduce inflammation, stimulate blood flow, help release facial tension, and help define the facial contours, tone the skin, and brighten its complexion.
Made of black obsidian, the Omy Gua Sha is elegant and truly unique. It is engraved with your name at the Omy laboratory, to remind you, on a daily basis, of the importance of taking a moment of relaxation for yourself.
*Please note! As the Gua Sha is made of volcanic stone, it may break if dropped on the ground or on a solid surface.
The name on the personalized Gua Sha will be engraved exactly as it was written in the order. Please make sure that there are no typographical errors when completing the order.
Uses of the Gua Sha and tips:
This tool is designed to be used with a skin care product and should never be used dry. Apply facial oil or customized serum to clean skin.
Hold the gua sha at a 30 degree angle against the skin and avoid placing it perpendicular to the face. For an enhanced facial appearance, massage the stone from the bottom to the top of the face and from the center to the outside of the face.
Tip: For an anti-puffiness effect and to restore the skin's radiance, keep the Gua Sha in the refrigerator.
Tip: For a soothing effect, put the Gua Sha under warm water before doing your beauty routine.
Steps of use
The use of Gha Sha is demonstrated in this short video.
1. Start at the neck and glide with light pressure in vertical movements from the base of the neck to the jaw. Avoid back and forth movements;
2. Then move to the jaw and use the v-shaped end of the Gua Sha. Start from the chin and slide to the ear, holding the skin with the opposite hand. Gently massage the pressure point in front of the ear with Gua Sha to release the tension;
3. Move to the cheeks and glide in an upward motion from the bridge of the nose to the ear, still holding the skin with the opposite hand;
4. For the under eye area, gently glide with light pressure from the inner corner of the eye outward to the temple, holding the skin with the opposite hand. Gently massage the temple with the Gua Sha to release the tension;
5. Move to the forehead by sliding the Gua Sha from the eyebrows to the hairline;
6. After the massage, wash the Gua Sha with soapy water.
For best results, it is recommended to include the Gua Sha in your daily skincare routine, ideally for 5 minutes a day.
- Any questions
Très satisfaite !
Masse bien la peau comme mentionné dans la description de l’article .Matériel de qualité ! Je recommande
Efficace mais fragile
J’adorais le mien et j’en ai offert en cadeau .Je le gardais avec précaution dans sa boîte originale mais malheureusement je l’ai échappé dans l’évier ...il s’est brisé en mille miettes.
Très apaisant et efficace !
Son unique défaut… être cassant ! J’ai simplement peur de l’échapper sur mon plancher de céramique
Merci Marylee, bien qu'il soit un outil efficace c'est vrai qu'on doit faire attention de ne pas l'échapper puisque c'est une pierre naturelle! :)
J’adore tout simplement
Cadeau pour ma maman
Je l’avais commandé pour moi, ensuite pour ma belle-mère, ensuite pour ma marraine et au tour de ma maman maintemant. Nous l’adorons toutes!